Watch the Videos to Learn About Our Services
Services for Parents
- Educational Liaison and Strength-Based Student Advocate
- Classroom Observation
- Report Writing
- Creates Academic Action Plans that translate your child's Neuropsychological Evaluation for classroom implementation.
- Develops Strengths/Challenges/Needs reports to assist in the transition to a new classroom, change in school setting, or to share with your school's Student Success Team (SST) or Individual Education Plan (IEP) meeting.
- Classroom Observation report to tailor an Academic Action Plan to a specific classroom curriculum and setting.
- Curriculum Consulting
Services for Children, Adolescents,Young Adults or Families
- Coaching Sessions
- Assists your child in finding and using his/her unique strengths to push through challenges.
- Provides support in preparing for and/or moving through transitions to elementary school, middle school, high school, and beyond.
- Guides your family in gaining a toolbox of strategies to help manage anxiety, fear, and perfectionism.
- Empowers your child to become an independent, autonomous learner.
Services for School Systems
- Educational Systems Thinker
- Strength-Based Team Builder
- Innovative Problem-Solver
- Collaborative Brainstorming
- Individualized Professional Development
To print a copy of our brochure in English or Spanish please click on the brochure files below.